Coin Ring .999 Fine Silver DONT TREAD ON ME Silver coin Ring
- DOUBLE-SIDED: Precisely crafted each ring is double-sided showing details on both the inside and out. -Inside is the Price Of Liberty, eternal vigilance)
- Guaranteed for quality and craftsmanship
- SIZES: Available in customized sizes 7 – 15 (including half sizes).
- This listing is for (1) HAND MADE coin ring, created from a genuine one oz.99.9 pure silver coin.
- VETERAN OWNED / MADE IN THE USA
Sold：119 Wished: 31 Followed: 39
This coin ring is fabricated from a .999 fine silver round and honors Franklin and our nation’s past with a hissing rattlesnake coiled in the grass prepared to strike. Surrounding the snake are the words “DON’T TREAD ON ME” and “ESTABLISHED IN 1754.” Franklin is known as a Founding Father, world leader, inventor and for his many other historic accomplishments. One of his well-known productions featured the sketching of a snake in a political cartoon with the words “Join, or Die” where he urged colonies to join together for the French and Indian war. The illustration became a national identity for unity among American Colonies and was featured on the Gadsden flag. I select only the best coins with the least wear to ensure a quality coin ring. I have an unconditional warranty on all my rings. If you are dissatisfied for any reason I will either replace or refund. I put a slight patina on the rings to highlight and accent the writing. The ring can also be buffed out to a bright shine if you prefer. Simply ask for no patina when ordering.
Oh, the goods are really good. My wife likes them very much!